Thursday, June 2, 2016

My Small World

I don't have many words
I only have experiences
To talk of good things
I got from you all here
My existence was ordinary
My well-wishers made special
My friends showered love
Dear ones were affectionate
Encouraged me to resolve
To come clear on expectations
Of everyone else and my own
In the zeal of doing my duty
With passion and integrity
Commitment came on its own
I am contented and satisfied
I could perhaps do some justice
To expectations of you and me
Life has been good to me here
That's because of you good people
Always encouraged and supported
In all my sojourns in my job
My trajectory has been shared
With everyone around me always
I came from small place here
In your company big things came
Big cities, salary, recognition
But I remain humble small one
Happy that's the way I remain
And ever grateful to everyone!


No comments: