Saturday, June 8, 2013

I Wish


I wish best for and around you
Whatever I continue to seek
May you get everything right
Right from the very beginning
Blessed with worldly wisdom
And enjoy bliss from day one

I am short of words on this
Perhaps no words are enough
NO meanings are appropriate
I would think of reliving them
Through watching your ways
And all your good experience

There were my limitations
They too crossed my paths
The constraints shall remain
In every matter in life I know
It all wasn't a straight path
Somewhere down the lane

I wish you the bright paths
Even amidst dark moments
I expect you to use inner light
When encounter dark patches
I know you shall withstand
The tests of life and it’s paths

I believe you the way you deal
Adversities with your courage
Positivity and belief in yourself
Patience and resilience handy
Stand tall and face the World
I wish you more than I expect

No comments: