Friday, August 31, 2012

Hindsight

Completed 32 years and five months service; of which 30 years completed today in the Indian Civil Accounts Service. Time flies and gets past so fast...as if it bean yesterday! But yes; I still have the sensitivities and enthusiasm of a teenager;)

The journey of my professional life has taken me in various positions in India and abroad; and I have enjoyed every bit of it and always tried to give more than 100%. To me the ethics, principles, systems and benevolence are most important virtues in our persona, social; and professional lives.I value the efforts of the people who try hard to bring smiles in the faces of unknown people also.

My logical thinking and sensitivities of the poet in me have always helped me retain my enthusiasm for learning and empathizing with the people around me.I don't recall moments when I stayed away from my duties; in preference to my personal reasons. Yes I do have other passions like social work, writings, poetry, music, philosophy and many more..on the sidelines.

Thanks everyone for being around me and helping me retain faith in the people, systems and myself!

No comments: