Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Comparative Contentment

When its going tough to bear with the adversities; leave them to the fate! Of course do what you can and must, without any sense of overbearing with the efforts. My experience in lif tells me that things workoutand improve with the patience and time. So what! If one didn't get the course of events or happennings in the most desired ways!

Life teaches us a very important lesson of comparative contentment! If I am relatively better of in sime or most areas as compared with many or most people, I am bound to be contented that I have done well (or better)in life. But the comparative contentment tells you that comparatively more contententd; in spite of all the adversities and shortfall of expected results of your effots and circumstance!

One who shall be more contented; shall lead a happy and peaceful lie!

No comments: